These cookies collect aggregated information and are not used to identify you.
We use this type of cookie to understand and analyse how visitors use our online services and look for ways to improve them. For example, a cookie might tell us that lots of people give up on a quote or an application process at a particular step – so we can try to make that step easier to complete.
The analytics cookies we use include:
- Google Analytics - to help us analyse how our visitors use the site. Find out more about how these cookies are used on the Google privacy site.
- Esmeloans analytics - to help us analyse how our visitors use the site.
- Lucky orange – to help us to track anonymously user behaviour to improve our site usability.
- NewRelic - to help us analyse how users interact with the site.
- Hotjar - to help us understand how users navigate through the site.