You have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you;
- where we rely on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal information if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided to us;
- the right to request that we rectify your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled, and in some cases obliged, to retain it;
- the right to object to, and the right to request that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to continue processing your personal information and / or to refuse that request; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection regulator (details of which are provided below) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contacting us” section below. It is important to understand that in some cases, exercising your rights may mean that we are no longer able to use your services.
You can find out more information about your rights by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office, or by searching their website at https://ico.org.uk/.